Monday, May 30, 2011

Put Music on Your iPod Using Ubuntu

When I moved my computer above to Ubuntu, I recognized I did not know how to update my ipod, but I shortly figured out a speedy and straightforward way to update my ipod. Comply with these methods to understand how to put music onto your ipod making use of Ubuntu.

Points You are going to Want

    An ipod Computer An ipod USB cord

    Hook up the ipod to the computer. It could get a handful of seconds for the computer to sign-up the ipod is connected.

    The very first issue You are going to observe is that Ubuntu does not recognize your ipod as a mp3 player, but as a storage system.

    Ubuntu need to instantly load "Music Player."

    To import music into your library, click on on the "Music" drop-down and click on "Import File."

    Right after you have your music in the library, click on and drag the music you Will need to include to your ipod to the ipod icon. It has your ipod identify on it under the heading "Units." Each and every time you drag the music to your ipod icon, your ipod will update.

    When you are completed, shut out of "Music Player." Appropriate click on on the ipod icon on your Desktop. Click on on "Eject" and wait around for Ubuntu to notify you that your ipod has been disconnected. Disconnect your ipod from the computer.

No comments:

Post a Comment